Обявяза конкурс за подбор на входящи преподаватели от асоциирани партньори в изпълнение на проект BG05M2OP001-2.016-0002 „Модернизация на висшето образование за постигане на интердисциплинарно и иновативно обучение в условията на цифрова трансформация“, EDUTransform
В изпълнение на Дейност 16 „Входяща мобилност на чуждестранни преподаватели с цел преподаване“ по проект № BG05M2OP001-2.016-0002 „Модернизация на висшето образование за постигане на интердисциплинарно и иновативно обучение в условията на цифрова трансформация“, EDUTransform
и Заповед №386/07.06.2023
CALL FOR TEACHING MOBILITY – D16 mobility
under Project BG05M2OP001-2.016-0002 „Modernization of higher EDUcation to achieve interdisciplinary and innovative learning in the context of digital TRANSFORMation (EDUTransform)“,
funded by Operational programme „Science and education for smart growth“,
co-funded by the European union through the European structural and investment funds.
This call is for teaching mobility in:
Professional field: 5.1. Mechanical engineering
Host institution: Technical University of Varna, Varna, Bulgaria
1. Polytechnic Institute of Viana do Castelo – IPVC, Portugal – 2 persons
2. Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Poland – 1 person
Period of mobility from 01 September 2023 to 30 November 2023 (3 months)
The mobilities for teaching under the project “, can be implemented by partners of Technical University of Varna who meet the following criteria:
- They are lecturers / researchers at the Partner’s University of Portugal and Poland;
- The professional field in which the lecturer works or the scientific field in which he / she is doing research should correspond to the professional field of the call;
- They have the required level of foreign language proficiency (minimum B2);
- They participate in a mobility under this project for the first time;
- They have opportunities available to participate in at the host university.
The selection of applications will be carried out using eligibility criteria.
The selection will be carried out by a central selection committee, in compliance with the principles of impartiality, transparency and fairness of choice. Persons who have submitted applications within the same selection procedure may not participate in the selection committees, which will ensure no conflict of interests.
- Application for a teaching mobility – a template is available (Appendix);
- A copy of a document of language proficiency (in case the applicant does not have such a document, the level of proficiency in the foreign language is declared in the application form).
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
The documents must be scanned in pdf-format and saved in a file with the name of the document and the name of the applicant added.
D16-Application mobility Form-TUV-……………………….…….
(at the points name of the applicant)
in the period from 12 June to 10 August 2023.
Within the first working day after receiving them, you will be sent a confirmation email with the incoming number of your application.
The list of the results of the call will be published in the site of TU-Varna and at an address you will be informed about upon the receipt of your incoming number.
The incoming numbers from the Applications will be indicated in the list, without indicating the names of the candidates.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Technical University of Varna, Bulgaria process your personal data for the purposes of the EDUTransform project on the grounds described in the Mandatory Information on the Rights of Individuals for Personal Data Protection and in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).